Support Intel 22nm processors
GIGABYTE motherboards support Intel 22nm processors.
GIGABYTE Touch BIOS™ (Patent Pending)An Innovative New Way to Modify BIOS Settings
Navigating through the BIOS to change system settings can be a daunting task for users not familiar with control “F”functions and mouse-less navigation. While some EFI BIOS try to address this with a mouse friendly environment, many implementations still lack a certain ease-of-use necessary for most people. With GIGABYTE Touch BIOS™, GIGABYTE engineers have completely re-imagined how users can interact with their BIOS, allowing for a more intuitive user experience. In fact, with a touch screen monitor, GIGABYTE Touch BIOS™ is as easy to use as most apps on your iPhone.
Designed for PCI Express Gen.3 Support
The GIGABYTE motherboard is fully configured to provide gamers with the latest Gen.3 PCI Express technology, delivering maximum data bandwidth for forthcoming discrete graphics cards.
* PCIe Gen. 3 is dependent on CPU and expansion card compatibility.
New 100% Hardware VRD 12 Compliant CPU Power Design
GIGABYTE 6 series motherboards incorporate an Intel® approved Intersil PWM controller that is VRD 12 (Voltage Regulator Down) compliant. This means that it offers new features that include SerialVID (SVID) which transfers power management information between the processor and voltage regulator controller, allowing more robust and efficient signaling control between the CPU and PWM controller – hence, delivering a more energy efficient platform.
Next Generation High Quality Components and 4 Phase CPU Power DesignGIGABYTE was the first motherboard manufacturer to realize the importance of using only the highest quality components for the critically important CPU VRM zone of the motherboard which is responsible for delivering stable power to the CPU. The GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ 2 design utilizes All Solid Capacitors manufactured in Japan which are rated to last for at least 50,000 hours in operational use. GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ 2 motherboards also feature Ferrite Core Chokes with higher energy efficiency compared to more common iron core chokes and Lower RDS(on) MOSFETs which feature lower resistance, i.e. reduced power consumption and heat. Some motherboards in this segment feature the GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ 2 Classic design, which features All Solid Japanese manufactured Capacitors and Lower RDS(on) MOSFETs.
GIGABYTE has further improved on the CPU VRM area by increasing the power phases from 3 to a 4 phase design. This allows for more stable power delivery to the CPU, as well as help smooth out power ripple and noise which is important for clean CPU power delivery.
Intel® HD Graphics Core 2000/3000 Enhanced Visual Features
Intel® Quick Sync Video
Intel® Quick Sync Video provides breakthrough media processing for incredibly fast editing and sharing.
Intel® InTru™ 3D
2nd Generation Intel® Core™ Processors offer an outstanding Blu-Ray Stereo 3D experience in full high definition resolution (1080p) with HDMI 1.4.
Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions (AVX)
Increases the performance of Accelerated Floating Point and Vector Computing Intensive Applications with minimal power gains.
On/Off Charge TechnologyGIGABYTE On/Off Charge technology allows you to charge your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch regardless of whether your PC is on, in standby mode or even off. A derivative of GIGABYTE’s highly acclaimed 3x USB Power feature, On/Off Charge enables devices to draw more current from GIGABYTE motherboard USB ports than standard USB ports allow, so that charging from your PC can be as fast as with a charger..
*Due to certain mobile phone limitations, users may need to connect the mobile phone to their PC before the PC enters S4/S5 mode to enable a quick charge from non On/Off Charge USB ports. Charging results may vary by model.
*Whether to support 3X USB power design, it may vary by models.
108dB Signal-to-Noise ratio playbackGIGABYTE strongly believes that in 2011, HD audio playback is a standard specification, and as such, we have made Blu-ray audio playback a standard for all of our motherboards.
All of GIGABYTE’s 2011 motherboards feature higher capability audio solution with 108dB Signal-to-Noise ratio (SNR) playback quality to deliver high-performance, multi-channel HD audio. SNR is a comparison of the amount of signal to the amount of noise such as hiss present in the signal (expressed in Decibels). A higher SNR equals a better audio experience. For example, 108dB, is a high audio specification, as this means the audio signal is 108dB higher than the level of the noise.
DualBIOS™ 3TB+ HDD Support (Hybrid EFI Technology)Hybrid EFI Technology combines the benefits of GIGABYTE’s mature BIOS platform including stability and compatibility with 3rd party products with 3TB+ HDD support from EFI technology, allowing GIGABYTE to offer the best of both worlds through a quick and easy BIOS update using GIGABYTE’s @BIOS utility that is freely available from the GIGABYTE website.
GIGABYTE DualBIOS™ is a patented technology that automatically recovers BIOS data when the main BIOS has crashed or failed. Featuring 2 physical BIOS ROMs integrated onboard, GIGABYTE DualBIOS™ allows quick and seamless recovery from BIOS damage or failure due to viruses or improper BIOS updating. In addition, GIGABYTE DualBIOS™ now supports 3TB+ (terabyte) hard drive booting without the need for partitioning, and enables more data storage on a single hard drive.
3x USB Power BoostGIGABYTE motherboards feature a 3x USB power boost, delivering greater compatibility and extra power for USB devices. GIGABYTE’s unique USB power design is also able to efficiently regulate output over the full voltage range, which greatly enhances USB device compatibility. In addition, dedicated lower resistance fuses ensure lower voltage drops, and provide more stable and plentiful power delivery.
DVI SupportDVI (Digital Visual Interface) is a video interface standard designed for carrying uncompressed digital video data and to maximize the visual quality of digital display devices, such as LCD monitors, digital projectors, and so on. In addition, the DVI interface is compatible with HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection).
Smart 6 – Smarter PC system Management
Speeds up booting times.
Smart personal reminder of PC passwords.
Your PC’s Watch Dog
Smart Recovery 2
Allows you to go back in time on your PC and retrieve lost files
Time Controller for your PC.
* Whether SMART QuickBoost is supported depends on the motherboard model.
AutoGreen- Greening your PC via Bluetooth cellphoneAutoGreen technology can automatically save power by simply putting your PC in a state of sleep when your Bluetooth® cell phone is out of range of your computer.
Note: GIGABYTE motherboards do not include a Bluetooth® receiver; the addition of a 3rd party Bluetooth receiver is required.
ErP Lot 6 supportThe ErP (also known as Energy-Related Products Directive) is part of the European Union’s environmental regulations policy. It is based on concern for the environmental as the proliferation of electronic devices continues, and how to improve energy efficiency for a better and greener life. GIGABYTE supports ErP and produces motherboards that help you effectively improve system efficiency.
GIGABYTE Intel® H61 Chipset MOTHER BOARD GA-H61M-D2-B3 (rev. 1.0)
Out of stock
- Supports Intel new B3 stepping 6 series chipset
- Supports for LGA1155 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ Processors
- Next Gen. Quality Components and 4 Phase CPU Power design
- Industry’s Leading Japanese Solid Capacitor Motherboard Design
- Better device compatibility with 3x USB power
- DVI interface for smoother HD video playback
- Enhanced Intel HD Graphics 2000/3000 integrated with the processor
- Innovative Smart 6 technology for smarter PC management
- Hi-def 108dB Signal-to-noise ratio Blu-ray™ DVD audio playback
- DualBIOS™ protection with 3TB+ HDD boot up capability
Out of stock
|Dimensions||30 × 28 × 1 cm|
- Support for Intel® Core™ i7 processors/Intel® Core™ i5 processors/ Intel® Core™ i3 processors/Intel® Pentium® processors/Intel®Celeron® processors in the LGA1155 package
- L3 cache varies with CPU
(Some Intel® Core™ processors require a graphic card, please refer “CPU support List” for more information.)
- Intel® H61 Express Chipset
- 2 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 16 GB of system memory
* Due to Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than 4 GB.
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Support for DDR3 1333/1066/800 MHz memory modules
- Support for non-ECC memory modules
(Go to GIGABYTE’s website for the latest supported memory speeds and memory modules.)
- 2 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 16 GB of system memory
Integrated Graphics Processor:
- 1 x D-Sub port
- 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920×1200
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
- Realtek ALC889 codec
- High Definition Audio
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you need connect with the port of HD Audio standard via front panel and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
- 1 x Realtek RTL8111E chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16
- 3 x PCI Express x1 slots
(All PCI Express slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
- 4 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors supporting up to 4 SATA 3Gb/s devices
- Up to 10 USB 2.0/1.1 ports (6 on the back panel, 4 via the USB brackets connected to the internal USB headers)
Internal I/O Connectors
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 4 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors
- 1 x CPU fan header
- 1 x system fan header
- 1 x front panel header
- 1 x front panel audio header
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
- 1 x parallel port header
- 1 x serial port header
- 1 x power LED header
- 1 x chassis intrusion header
- 1 x clearing CMOS jumper
Back Panel Connectors
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard port
- 1 x PS/2 mouse port
- 1 x D-Sub port
- 1 x DVI-D port
- 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- 1 x RJ-45 port
- 3 x audio jacks (Line In/Line Out/Microphone)
- iTE IT8728 chip
- System voltage detection
- CPU/System temperature detection
- CPU/System fan speed detection
- CPU/System fan speed control
* Whether the CPU/system fan speed control function is supported will depend on the CPU/system cooler you install.
- 2 x 32 Mbit flash
- Use of licensed AWARD BIOS
- Support for DualBIOS™
- PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.0, SM BIOS 2.4, ACPI 1.0b
- Support for @BIOS
- Support for Q-Flash
- Support for Xpress BIOS Rescue
- Support for Download Center
- Support for Xpress Install
- Support for Xpress Recovery2
- Support for EasyTune
* Available functions in EasyTune may differ by motherboard model.
- Support for Smart 6™
- Support for Auto Green
- Support for ON/OFF Charge
- Support for Cloud OC
- Support for Q-Share
- Norton Internet Security (OEM version)
- Support for Microsoft® Windows® 8/7/Vista/XP
- Micro ATX Form Factor; 24.4cm x 19.5cm
- Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors’ website or 3rd party website.
- Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP SP1/SP2. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.