The Aficio SP 3400SF Multifunction Monochrome Printer from Ricoh is a budget-conscious solution ideal for the small work group or home office. In addition to printing the SP 3400SF also copies, scans, and faxes, making it a true multipurpose workstation. Printer highlights include a 30 page-per-minute print speed, a 300 sheet capacity, and 128MB of on-board memory. The scanner supports capabilities such as scan-to-email, scan-to-folder, and scan-to-USB; and the fax boasts a Super G3 fax modem, and PC or LAN faxing for faxing from a Windows PC without printing.
The SP 3400SF prints B/W prints up to 1200 x 600 dpi, printing on media up to 8.5 x 14″ in size. The paper capacity can be expanded by 250 sheets by adding an optional paper tray, making for a total 550 sheet capacity. In addition to printing on an array of paper types, envelopes and labels can be printed on as well. Additional printing features include letterhead mode, toner saving mode, rotate print, and many others.
When it comes to the copier function the SP 3400SF has advanced features like ID card copy, which allows you to copy both sides an ID on one sheet of paper, electronic sorting, and image quality mode, among others. The copier has a first copy speed of 12 seconds using the platen, and 11 seconds using the auto document feeder. Multi copies print as fast as 20 per minute.
The scanner scans at 1200 x 1200 dpi in B/W, grayscale, or color. Documents up to 8.5 x 11.69″ can be scanned on the platen, and documents up to 8.5 x 14″ can be scanned using the auto document feeder. Advanced capabilities include scan-to-email, scan-to-folder, and others. The fax scans documents in less than 5 seconds at 200 dpi, and transmits in approximately 3 seconds. It also features a 1 hour memory, and features like 20 one-touch dials, 50 speed dials, direct fax number entry, and many others.
- Keep work moving with 30 pages-per-minute print speed
- Minimize waiting. The system offers a warm-up time of less than 30 seconds, and produces its first print in just 8 seconds
- Print large files quickly with 366MHz processing speed and a powerful 128MB on-board memory
- Handle a broad range of paper to minimize outsourcing costs. The system supports 8.5 x 14″ paper from the standard tray and thicker stocks (up to 90 lb index) through the standard tray and 50 sheet multi-bypass tray
- Use the Ricoh Aficio SP 3400SF as a network printer, a local printer, a convenience copier, a full-color “scan-to” station, or a fax machine, depending on your needs
- Maximize productivity with minimal space requirements. This small-footprint system fits virtually anywhere you need it
- Replacing supplies is simple and can be accomplished in seconds
- Ensure easy access to toner and paper with a convenient full-front design
- Find menu functions and configure alert notifications in just seconds with the intuitive control panel. If connected via a LAN, functions can be set and changed from your PC
- Select the most cost-effective toner for your workflow. Cartridges offer two separate yields so you can balance operating costs with cost-per-page
- Scanner Features
- Distribute scanned files to multiple destinations with ease. Supported capabilities include scan-to-email, scan-to-folder, scan-to-FTP, and scan-to-USB memory
- Reproduce two-sided originals such as driver’s licenses and checks on one sheet with ID Copy. It prints the front of the document on the upper half and the back of the document on the lower half
- Fax Features
- Take advantage of a full line of fax features, including a Super G3 fax modem and PC or LAN faxing, which lets you fax documents directly from a Windows PC without printing