RICOH AFICIO SP 3510DN
Easy and Efficient
Ricoh is renowned worldwide as a quality manufacturer of innovative, functional and cost-effective MFPs. Ricoh has used its experience and expertise in MFPs to expand and enhance its range of colour and B/W offi ce printer solutions. Many of the benefi ts that users enjoy with Ricoh MFPs are now available in Ricoh’s office printer lines. The Aficio™SP 3500N/SP 3510DN A4 B/W laser printers therefore offer you exceptional value to meet your companyspecifi c needs, issues and challenges.
- Warm-up: less than 20 seconds.
- First print ready: less than 8 seconds.
- Continuous print speed: 28 pages per minute.
- Maximum capacity: 550 sheets.
- Duplex printing (SP 3510DN).
Simple to operate
Like all Ricoh products, the SP 3500N/SP 3510DN are refreshingly easy to use – thanks partly to a 2-line LCD operating panel. They are also simple and budgetfriendly to maintain. The single all-in-one cartridge is easy to replace – with only one hand. Changing the printer’s status is also simple via its Web Image Monitor and Smart Organizing Monitor.
Easy to connect
The SP 3500N/SP 3510DN are perfect for shared use. With standard USB 2.0 and Ethernet 10 base-T/ 100 base-TX, they fi t right into your existing network. You can send each job to the most appropriate network machine. That way, you get the best value from each of your output systems.
- Wide range of formats such as A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, Letter and Executive.
- Use plain and recycled paper up to 162 g/m².
- Print on envelopes and transparencies.
- Save time by collating your prints automatically.
- Protect confi dential documents by using a watermark.
At Ricoh we help you lower the environmental impact of your offi ce as well as lower your cost. The Afi cio™SP 3500N/SP 3510DN have eco-friendly and money-saving features such as short warm-up time, ultra-low sleep mode, increased toner yield, duplex printing (SP 3510DN), Energy Saver mode, and low Typical Electricity Consumption. In addition, Ricoh products are Energy Star compliant. This means less CO2 is produced in providing the energy needed to run Ricoh devices.