- Reliability -We understand the importance of your data, and we are committed to protecting that data with exceptionally reliable products, advanced data protection technology and superior customer support.
- Cool – Keeping the drive cool enhances reliability. WD continues to develop new and innovative ways to keep drives cool while they are operating.
- Quiet – The technology that Tom’s Hardware Guide called “very fast and nearly silent” is used throughout this family of drives. Our WhisperDrive technology minimizes noise to levels near the threshold of human hearing. To cut seek noise, SoftSeek technology streamlines read/write seeking algorithms, resulting in more efficient operation.
- NoTouch ramp load technology – The recording head never touches the disk media ensuring significantly less wear to the recording head and media as well as better drive protection in transit.
- Compatible – We perform tests on hundreds of systems and a multitude of platforms in our FIT Lab and Mobile Compatibility Lab to give our customers confidence that our drives will work in their systems.
Western Digital Caviar Blue 320GB 16MB Cache 7200RPM SATA2 3.5
Out of stock
To make drive selection simple, we’ve gathered all our popular WD Caviar, WD Caviar SE, and WD Caviar drives under one umbrella we call WD Caviar Blue. Built to Western Digital’s awarding winning quality standards, these drives are available in a full range of performance features
Out of stock
|Dimensions||15 × 11 × 3 cm|
|Data Storage||Formatted Capacity||320GB|
|Data Transfer Rate||To/From Media||300 MBps|
|Seek Time||Average||8.9 ms|
|Rotational Speed||7200 rpm|
(H x W x D)
|Unit||4 in x 5.8 in x 1 in|