Get Ready to Unleash the Power of AMD 6-Core CPUGIGABYTE’s AMD motherboards are ready to support the new generation of AMD Phenom™II X 6 processors, delivering the very best platform for multitasking, multimedia and high performance gaming.
The GA-MA78GM-US2H introduces revolutionary GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 3 technology on AMD platform with featuring 2 oz copper PCB and further helps to reduce the system temperature and dramatically enhance the performance. Based on AMD 780G chipset, GA-MA78GM-US2H is integrated ATI Radeon HD 3200 (DX10) graphics engine and supports AMD Phenom™ quad-core processors, DDR2 memory modules, HyperTransport™ 3.0 technology links, PCI Express 2.0 graphics interface and so on. With the innovative GIGABYTE Easy Energy Saver technology, GA-MA78GM-US2H is able to provide user friendly computing, reach the maximum system performance easily while still able to save the power and environment in real life at the same time.
Supports next generation of 45nm AMD AM3 CPUThis motherboard designs with Split Power Plane, 4+1 phase VRM to support AMD the latest 45nm AM3 Phenom™II/ Athlon™II processors, delivering the great performance enchantment to system and ultimate scalability hardware expending.
AMD 780G Graphics Performance- up to 3DMark 2006 2000 marks!!
The 3DMark 2006 is a benchmark software which is from Futuremark Corporation and generally used on analyzing a PC performance of DirectX 3D visualization, especially a valuable guideline for gaming users as reference.
- Hardware equipment required: [CPU] AMD Phenom 9600(2.2GHz), [Memory] DDR2 1066(1GBx2), [OS] Windows Vista 32-bit.
- Software equipment required: [Benchmark] 3DMark 2006, [Resolution] 1280x1024x32 (no AA, no AF, 32bpp).
* 2000+ marks in 3DMark06 was achieved by overclocking.
* Please be aware that GIGABYTE’s product warranty does not cover damages caused by overclocking.
ATI Hybrid Graphics Technology supportATI Hybrid Graphics is a technology umbrella brand encompassing several technologies, such as ATI Hybrid CrossFireX™, ATI SurroundView™, ATI PowerPlay™, etc. that allow both an AMD integrated graphics processor and a discrete graphics processor to work co-operatively on an AMD based system to provide enhanced gaming performance, productivity and platform efficiency to the mainstream PC.
* Please use ATI Hybrid CrossFireX certified DX10.1 VGA card (i.e., ATI Radeon HD 3400-series, etc.), detail information please refer to AMD website.
HDMI 1.3* certification, support Full HD 1080PHDMI is able to provide up to 5Gb/s video transmitting bandwidth and multi-channel high quality audio all through a single cable. Able to transmit superior, uncompressed digital video and audio, HDMI ensures the crispest rendering of digital content up to 1080p without the quality losses associated with analog interfaces and their digital-to-analog conversion. GIGABYTE motherboard has obtained the latest HDMI 1.3* certification, able to support Full HD 1080p multi-media and HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection) which allowing Blu-ray/ HD DVD and other protected contents playback.
* HDMI 1.3 certified in video spec only.
ALC889A Enables a Superior Audio ExperienceExcellent Audio Performance
High-performance DAC (Digital-Analog Converter) with 106 dB Signal-to-Noise ratio playback quality, designed especially for Windows Vista Premium PCs.Blu-ray/HD DVD Full Rate Audio Support
The ALC889A enables high quality Full Rate Lossless Audio for content protected media and support for both Blu-ray and HD DVD formats for an exhilarating home theater entertainment experience.7.1+2 Channel High Definition Output
The ALC889A provides support for 7.1 sound playback, plus 2 channels of independent stereo output (multiple streaming) through the front panel stereo outputs.
Ultra Durable 3 – Classic
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 3 Classic motherboards once again lead the motherboard industry for the highest quality and most innovative motherboard design. Featuring the industry’s first consumer desktop motherboard design to introduce 2 ounces of copper for both the Power and Ground layers, delivering a dramatically lower system temperature, improved energy efficiency and enhanced stability for overclocking. GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 3 Classic motherboards are equipped with the GIGABYTE Ultra Durable signature features including Japanese Solid Capacitors boasting an operational life time of more than 50,000 hours, and GIGABYTE patented DualBIOS™ technology (providing dual hardware BIOS protection). GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 3 Classic motherboards promise to provide the stability, reliability and longevity essential to meet the power needs of high-end processors and other components running today’s most demanding applications and games.
Supports Dual Channel DDR2 1200+Experience the advanced technology of DDR2 1200+ memory, featuring faster speeds and higher data bandwidth, which delivers superior performance for the most demanding applications.
* DDR2 1200+ is supported with combination of AM3 processors and qualified memory modules, please refer “Memory Support List” for detail memory support information.
EasyTune6GIGABYTE has completely redesigned EasyTune6 from the ground up to make it easier than ever to manage and monitor your hardware resources as well as tweak your system settings in order to achieve maximum system performance. Whether you are an overclocking enthusiast, or a computer novice, EasyTune6 provides the tools you need to quickly and effortlessly fine tune your system.
DualBIOS™ – Patented Dual Hardware BIOS ProtectionDualBIOS™ is a GIGABYTE patented technology that automatically recovers BIOS data when main BIOS has crashed or failed. Featuring 2 physical BIOS ROMs integrated onboard, GIGABYTE DualBIOS™ allows quick and seamless recovery from BIOS damage or failure due to viruses or improper BIOS updating.
Windows Vista Premium Logo CertifiedWindows Vista Premium promises to deliver a streamlined computing experience designed to fundamentally change how users view, find and organize their digital information. With GIGABYTE AM2+/ AM2 solutions enabling support for Vista Premium, GIGABYTE offers a fresh and unique desktop experience that will be more informative, intuitive and completely new…
GIGABYTE innovative technology- Easy Energy SaverGIGABYTE innovative technology- Easy Energy Saver Featuring an advanced proprietary software design, GIGABYTE Easy Energy Saver is able to dynamically adjust CPU power depending on workload, delivering just the right amount of power needed for the task. Coupled with AMD’s highly efficient processors, the Easy Energy Saver is able to provide exceptional levels of power savings and enhanced power efficiency without sacrificing computing performance.
GIGABYTE AMD 780G + SB700 Chipset MOTHER BOARD GA-MA78GM-US2H (rev. 1.0)
Out of stock
- Supports new generation of AMD Phenom™ II X6 processors
- Ultra Durable 3 Technology with copper cooled quality for lower working temperature
- Revolution energy saving design with Easy Energy Saver technology
- Supports AMD Phenom/ Athlon series processors
- Solid capacitors design for CPU VRM
- Dual Channel DDR2 1200+ for remarkable system performance
- Integrated ATI Radeon HD3200 graphics (DirectX10)
- Ultimate graphics performance with PCI-E 2.0 x16 interface
- Features high speed Gigabit Ethernet and IEEE1394
- Blu-ray playback supported by high quality 106dB SNR ALC889A HD audio
- Integrated HDMI/ DVI interface for Full HD 1080 Blu-ray playback with HDCP
- Patented DualBIOS with dual hardware BIOS protection
Out of stock
|Dimensions||30 × 30 × 4 cm|
- Support for Socket AM3 / AM2+ / AM2 processors: AMD Phenom™ FX processor/ AMD Phenom™ X4 processor/ AMD Phenom™ X3 processor/ AMD Athlon™ X2 processor/ AMD Athlon™ processor/ AMD Sempron™ X2 processor/ AMD Sempron™ processor
Hyper Transport Bus
- 5200/2000 MT/s
- North Bridge: AMD 780G
- South Bridge: AMD SB700
- 4 x 1.8V DDR2 DIMM sockets supporting up to 16 GB of system memory (Note 1)
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Support for DDR2 1200 (Note 2)/1066/800/667 MHz memory modules
- Realtek ALC889A codec
- High Definition Audio
- Support for S/PDIF In/Out
- Support for CD In
- Realtek 8111C chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16) (The PCI Express x16 slot conforms to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
- 1 x PCI Express x1 slot
- 2 x PCI slots
- 1 x IDE connector supporting ATA-133/100/66/33 and up to 2 IDE devices
- 5 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors supporting up to 5 SATA 3Gb/s devices
- 1 x eSATA 3Gb/s port on the back panel supporting up to 1 SATA 3Gb/s device
- Support for SATA RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 10 and JBOD
iTE IT8718 chip:
- 1 x floppy disk drive connector supporting up to 1 floppy disk drive
Integrated in the South Bridge
- Up to 12 USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 on the back panel, 8 via the USB brackets connected to the internal USB headers)
T.I. TSB43AB23 chip
- Up to 2 IEEE 1394a ports (1 on the back panel, 1 via the IEEE 1394a bracket connected to the internal IEEE 1394a header)
Internal I/O Connectors
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 1 x floppy disk drive connector
- 1 x IDE connector
- 5 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors
- 1 x CPU fan header
- 1 x system fan header
- 1 x North Bridge fan header
- 1 x front panel header
- 1 x front panel audio header
- 1 x CD In connector
- 1 x S/PDIF In/Out header
- 1 x IEEE 1394a header
- 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
- 1 x parallel port header
- 1 x serial port header
- 1 x chassis intrusion header
- 1 x power LED header
Back Panel Connectors
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard port
- 1 x PS/2 mouse port
- 1 x D-Sub port
- 1 x DVI-D port (Note 3)(Note 4)
- 1 x HDMI port(Note 4)
- 1 x optical S/PDIF Out connector
- 1 x eSATA 3Gb/s port
- 1 x IEEE 1394a port
- 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- 1 x RJ-45 port
- 6 x audio jacks (Center/Subwoofer Speaker Out/Rear Speaker Out/Side Speaker Out/Line In/Line Out/Microphone)
- ITE IT8718 chip
System voltage detection
- CPU/System temperature detection
- CPU/System fan speed detection
- CPU overheating warning
- CPU/System fan fail warning
- CPU/System fan speed control (Note 5)
- 2 x 8 Mbit flash
- Use of licensed AWARD BIOS
- Support for DualBIOS™
- PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.0, SM BIOS 2.4, ACPI 1.0b
- Support for @BIOS
- Support for Q-Flash
- Support for Virtual Dual BIOS
- Support for Download Center
- Support for Xpress Install
- Support for Xpress Recovery2
- Support for EasyTune (Note 6)
- Support for Easy Energy Saver (Note 7)
- Support for Time Repare
- Support for Q-Share
- Norton Internet Security (OEM version)
- Support for Microsoft® Windows Vista/ XP
- Micro ATX Form Factor; 24.4cm x 24.4cm
Note(Note 1) Due to Windows® XP 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than 4 GB.
(Note 2) Whether 1200 MHz memory speed is supported depends on the CPU being used.
(Note 3) The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
(Note 4) Simultaneous output for DVI-D and HDMI is not supported.
(Note 5) Whether the CPU/system fan speed control function is supported will depend on the CPU/ system cooler you install.
(Note 6) Available functions in Easytune may differ by motherboard model.
(Note 7) Due to the hardware limitation, you must install an AMD AM2+ Phenom series CPU to enable support for Easy Energy Saver.
- Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors’ website or 3rd party website.
- Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP SP1/SP2. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.