- From consumers to professionals, PNY offers SSD solutions that best meet your needs.
- Plugs directly into existing hardware and can be mechanically installed in 30 minutes or less. Software transfer may take longer.2
- Quality Products based on Industry Leading Technology. PNY SSD products are based on technology from industry leaders and partners including Intel, Micron, LSI and many other globally recognized companies.
- A Full Portfolio of SSD Products for all Consumer applications
- PNY provides unsurpassed service and commitment to its wide variety of customers and proudly assembling SSD Products in the USA.
Introducing our new Optima SSD
Our next generation solid state drive (SSD) is designed to meet the increasingly demanding needs of the mobile computing market. These SSD’s are designed to offer long lasting, high performance storage designed for gaming, photo/video applications and faster system performance.
Optima SSDs are an entry-level drive that doesn’t compromise performance. These drives feature a 2.5 inch SATA III, 6Gbps interface, support encryption and are capable of launching multiple operating systems and programs in seconds while preserving data longer. Optima greatly reduces power consumption and is offered in a thin a 7mm form factor (includes a spacer to convert to 9.5mm).
SSDs offer faster load time for your operating system and applications; allowing your PC to now boot up faster, resume from sleep mode quicker, and much more energy efficient.
- Fact: Traditional hard disk drives (HDDs) are one of the most historically failure prone electronic devices.
- Fact: Consumers worry about protecting their data from HDD failure.
- Solution: SSDs solve this problem.
- Random read and write results based on PNY internal testing using an IOmeter.
- 2. Cloning of your hard drive may take longer than mechanical installation, depending on the amount data being transferred.
Why choose the Optima SSD?
Enables significantly faster boot, file, and application load times compared to traditional hard drives. With typical random IOPS up to 60,000 Read and 45,000 Write1 this drive delivers performance gains at a very reasonable price.
Low Power Consumption
Consumes significantly less power than a traditional hard drive, which translates to longer battery life for mobile applications.
The PNY Optima SSD line utilizes multiple qualified controllers to offer the best available solution to our customers. This flexibility allows us to stay very competitive in the entry-level SSD market, offering customers quality solutions and service at a price point they can utilize to their advantage.
Why SSD over HDD?
Solid State Drives offer uncompromising performance, reliability, and power efficiency.
SSDs outperform traditional Hard Disk Drives by being much faster on speed, input/output operations per second, bandwidth, and lower latency.
As they have no moving parts, SSDs when compared to hard disk drives are:
- more durable
- perform silently
- access data faster
- use less power