Slim design, premium materials and wireless docking
Get down to business with an Ultrabook™ that features an optional 14″ touchscreen display and a beautiful design.
- The thin (21 mm) Latitude 14 has a starting weight of just 3.6 lb (1.63kg) with a 3-cell battery* and comes standard with sleek, durable aluminum, soft-touch finishes and a powder-coated base.
- Underneath the surface is a Tri-metal™ chassis designed to survive challenging physical environments and MIL-STD-810G testing.
- Along with Windows 8 come optional touchscreen capability and a carbon-fiber-backed display with edge-to-edge Corning® Gorilla® Glass NBT™.
Packed with performance
Low-voltage 4th Gen Intel® Core™ i5 and Intel® Core™ i7 processor options along with Windows 8 Pro allow you to work on big jobs with ease.
- Count on fast, reliable performance from your choice of SSD or Solid-State Hybrid Drives.
- Collaborate effectively with an integrated HD webcam and microphone array.
- A backlit keyboard lets you work in low-light environments while a swappable battery keeps you powered up on the go.
The most secure business Ultrabook™
Latitude 14 guards your data with industry-leading endpoint security solutions that include comprehensive encryption, strong authentication and leading-edge malware prevention.
- Protect data on any device across external media and in the cloud with Dell Data Protection | Encryption. DDP | E is available factory-installed for automatic deployment and integrates seamlessly with your existing processes. .
- Ensure only authorized users have access to your data with authentication options including smart card and fingerprint readers and contact-less smart card reader.
- Dell Data Protection | Security Tools enables multifactor, single sign-on and preboot authentication along with centralized, integrated management with your encryption policies using the Dell Data Protection remote management console.
- A FIPS 140-2-certified TPM is available for secure credential storage, and Dell ControlVault adds another layer of hardware security by isolating user passwords and credentials on a separately controlled hardware chip.
- Stop advanced malware in its tracks with Dell Data Protection | Protected Workspace.
- Delete data remotely with Dell’s custom Intel® vPro™ extension for remote hard drive wipe.
The most manageable business Ultrabook™
Easily manage your entire Latitude fleet with exceptional integrated management capabilities and options.
- Remotely manage and update your Latitude Ultrabook™ fleet with optional next-generation Intel® vPro™ technology. *
- Update once and update everywhere with Dell-unique Intel vPro extensions for remote BIOS management and hard drive wipe, even when they’re powered off.
- Save time and eliminate guesswork with Dell automated tools and utilities for deploying, monitoring and updating systems.
- Centralize and automate laptop management with best-in-class integration into Microsoft System Center and Dell KACE appliances.
- Create a standardized environment and simplify deployments with long lifecycles, Dell Configuration and Deployment Services, and Dell Imaging Services.
Damage-resistant Corning® Gorilla® Glass NBT™ display
Dell touch-enabled displays offer an optimal viewing experience, touch sensitivity, brightness and durability with Corning® Gorilla® Glass NBT™. Strength, beauty and confidence – just three more things that make the Latitude 14 7000 Series a great partner in business.
Essential accessories for your Latitude 14
Complete your new Latitude with a protective case, an adapter for easy connections to an external monitors and a compact travel projector for presentations. Look for these great products and more at checkout.